Who are RocketRez and why should you consider working with them for your experience, attraction or tour business booking engine?
On this episode of the Tourpreneur, the weekly podcast for tour operators, we see the return of our popular Meet the Res Tech series and find out more about RocketRez.
We know that picking a booking platform for our tour business, experience or attraction can be a major headache so Meet the Res tech is designed to cut through the sales noise so you can find out more about a booking platform before asking for that demo. In this episode, we are joined by Kim Wark of Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours who shares more about why they picked RocketRex, what they like about working with RocketRez and what they would like to see RocketRez add to their offering.
“We are the guide that will help you; we’ll give you software to get you where you want to be.”
This week on Tourpreneur, the Tour Operator Podcast:
- How RocketRez’s cloud-based point of sale software is an all-in-one solution for bookings, retail, and inventory.
- Why Kim chose the customizable RocketRez platform.
- The consultative and onboarding processes and how RocketRez helps you make cost-saving decisions.
- How Kim finds RocketRez’s customer support and the process of uploading rates, locations, times, and schedules.
- The RocketRez percentage-based pricing model and how the company supported clients through COVID.
- How Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours created COVID-safe experiences.
- The websites where you can view a showcase of RocketRez services.
- The one feature (in the works) that Kim wishes RocketRez would feature.
- How BB Riverboats uses RocketRez for its online shopping cart
Today’s episode of Tourpreneur is sponsored by RocketRez
Meet Today’s Guests…
RocketRez’s Joe Robinson?
Joe Robinson is the Chief Growth Officer at RocketRez, a booking platform offering the first operating system for tours and attractions.
Joe is an entrepreneurial and driven leader with more than ten years of marketing and sales experience in the tourism and hospitality industry. He joined RocketRez in 2019, previously working at Big Bus Tours and Redeam, and was an Executive Committee Member for The Magnificent Mile Association and Alderman Brian Hopkins, 2nd Ward.
He has a Bachelor of Arts in International Business Management from Florida State University, College of Business.
Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours, Kim Wark?
Kim Wark is the Guest Services Manager at Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours, a white water adventure tourism company offering tours on the lower Niagara river, with offices in Ontario, Canada, and Lewiston, USA.
Kim joined Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours in 1998, starting as a weekend bartender making extra money to pay back her school loans. She progressed into a full-time position, adding IT to her job description.