On Episode 20 of Tourpreneur a podcast for tour operators and tour professionals, Jesse Rifkin shares his journey of how he turned his passion for music and music history into a thriving tour business.
Jesse reveals in a conversation with Tourpreneur Host Shane Whaley how he has built a full-time walking tour business in just eight months.
He is the tour operator behind Walk on The Wild Side Tours NYC billed as:
‘NYC walking tours for music nerds – see where your favorite artists lived, performed, rehearsed, and recorded the records you love.’
NOTE: You don’t have to be into this kind of music to draw a lot of inspiration from today’s tourpreneur episode.
Resources and websites mentioned on Episode 20 of the Tourpreneur Podcast with Jesse Rifkin of A Walk on the Wild Side NYC Tours.
- Walk on the Wild Side NYC Tours
- Walk on the Wild Side on Instagram.
- Airbnb Experiences.
- Fever Experiences.
- Media: Walk on the Wild Side Tours article in the New York Times.
- Media: Even New York Natives Will Love This Music Tour of the City (Fodors)
- Media: ‘Walk on the Wild Side’ tours retrace the humble beginnings of Sonic Youth, Madonna, Basquiat and more. AM New York
- Travel Massive NYC
- A Walk on the Wild Side NYC Spotify Playlist
- Music used in intro The Ramones, Blondie, and Jobriath.