In this quick call, we check in with Chef Forrest Parker, the tour operator behind Underdiscovered Charleston – history, walking, and food tours! We learn how he is coping with the COVID-19 lockdown and how he plans to come back stronger.
Forrest shares with us why he decided to offer food and history tours of Charleston and what he is doing to improve his tour business so he can come back stronger after the COVID-19 lockdown.
What you will learn in this episode….
- What are their action plans during quarantine,
- What’s the daily routine,
- What’s their message to other tourpreneurs around the world,
- What are they learning, to make sure their business comes out of this stronger than before?
Meet Todays Guest, Chef Forrest
Chef Forrest shows you HIS Charleston, distilling 400 years of history into a 3-hour guided walking tour experience culminating with a cooking demonstration and 3-course lunch featuring the iconic flavors of the South Carolina Lowcountry with perfectly paired wines. Click here to book a tour & lunch experience.
- Undiscovered Charleston
- Meet Chef Forrest Parker
- Bulldog Tours, Charleston
- John LaVerne interview on the Tourpreneur Podcast
- SEO courses on Skillshare
- Jason McDonald – SEO Expert.