On this episode of Tourpreneur a podcast for tour operators and tour professionals, Ben Dolgoff of ForeverVacation shares his journey of how he opened his tour business and acquired 3000 guests in his first year of business.
Tourpreneur Host Shane Whaley digs deep into the story of Ben Dolgoff a serial entrepreneur who has founded 11 companies yet this is his first foray into the tour and activities sector.
Ben pulls back the curtain on his online media marketing setup and generously shares his tour marketing strategy with Tourpreneur listeners.
On this episode, he reveals:
- What motivated him to start a tour business.
- How he promoted his tours.
- How he uses Facebook to acquire customers for his tours from as little as five bucks a day.
- How Instagram played a major role in their success.
- Why Ben is a big fan of retargeting ads.
- Why he loves OTAs
- The importance of funnels in his marketing strategy.
- How he finds the right tour guides for his tour business.
- How ForeverVacation works with influencers.
- What tools he uses to market his tour business online.
- Why Forever Vacation now offers tours in Malaysia and Vietnam.
- And much more!
Resources and websites mentioned on Episode 18 of the Tourpreneur Podcast with Ben Dolgoff of ForeverVacation.
- Ben Dolgoff
- Bali Instagram Tour – The Most Famous Spots.
- Social Media Examiner. (Tourpreneur is big fans of Michael Stelzner’s podcast.)
- Tripadvisor Experiences
- Airbnb Experiences
- Book Recommendation – Trust Me I’m Lying by Ryan Holiday.
- Book Recommendation: Digital Minimalism. Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World by Cal Newport.