How to Start a Tour Business
Starting a new business…it’s one of the most rewarding, and difficult things you can do. And starting a tour & activity business can be even harder: it’s a passion project that isn’t about immediate riches, but about a lifestyle where you devote yourself to delighting others, and living out in the world of experiences.
So where do you begin? Tourpreneur has resources to help.
Here are a few ways to get going:
- Begin with our industry terminology page. Get a feel for how to talk like a tour operator, and understand the lingo.
- Attend a Tourpreneur event. We have both in-person and online events of all shapes and sizes: business retreats, large conferences, virtual webinars, and more.
- Download TP Partner Chris Torres’s book Lookers Into Bookers.
- Take TP Partner Mitch Bach’s course, How to Start a Tour Business. Through a series of practical modules, you’ll learn every aspect of the business at your own pace, and you’ll work with a mentor along the way for 1-on-1 attention.
- Become a Tourpreneur Professional Member. We have extremely affordable packages that include endless resources, and group business coaching.