Today Peek‘s CEO Ruzwana Bashir and CTO Oskar Bruening join the Travel Mavericks to discuss their forecasts for the season ahead.
We discuss how you can enhance and increase your profitability and what impact the booking system you choose will have on them.
Oskar explains why, although there are new small booking systems that might meet your specific needs, the big systems should also be considered due to their time in usage and what user feedback has meant in improving those systems.
Ruzwana considers the problems small operators might have with scaling while coping with the uncertain future COVID-19 has presented to the industry and what she predicts will happen in the industry regarding re-platforming and other solutions to generate revenue and increase profitability.
“What’s going to move the needle and help your business? You can kind of think about that in ways that you can increase your revenue and your profitability.“
This week on Tourpreneur, the Tour Operator Podcast:
- How an operator should select a reservation system that is right for them.
- What you should look for when demo-ing booking systems.
- Why now is a good time to look at new booking systems.
- Interface: Why it’s pointless to have lots of features if your user can’t find them.
- Why you should try to avoid ‘Feature Creep’ in your system.
- How to do virtual experiences for remote teams.
- Why ‘Virtual’ is here to stay.
- Why software is the backbone of any merchant or system operators business.