Tourpreneur’s Daily Briefing:-
What is the Tourpreneur Daily Briefing?
Shane Whaley online travel veteran and host of the Tourpreneur Podcast sifts through global industry websites, newspapers, magazines, and a variety of other resources to find the “must read” articles for each day, identify relevant job opportunities, and highlight new trends to watch.
He scours the news and curates the best material so you never miss out on the major news in our industry.
Tours and Activities OTA News, Global News, Tech and Digital Marketing News for July 2, 2019
- Pricing and distribution havoc hits in-destination sector with the rise of OTAs and discounting. Klook’s Wilfred Fan predicts a shift to dynamic pricing.
- Airbnb says its estimated direct economic impact tops $100B. This is largely based on accommodation, be interesting to see how much experiences can add to this in the coming years.
Got OTA/Tech/Global news? Email us here.
Tours and Activities in the News
- Brad Pitt got a private tour of London’s Tate Modern museum.
- Congratulations to Amigo Tours who are celebrating their 14th anniversary.
- You Can Now Take A Ghost Tour Through This Haunted Cemetery In San Antonio.
- Llama treks: Colorado tour has spitting guides.
- Tickets For The Denver Art Museum’s Monet Exhibition Are Already Selling Out (4 Months In Advance.)
- Pacman Comrades? St. Petersburg’s Best-kept Secret Is a Soviet Arcade Museum
Career Opportunities – Jobs in Tours
Send us your tour and activities related jobs and we will publish them in the daily brief
- Senior Strategic Partnership Manager, Klook, Amsterdam.
- Business Development Manager, Klook, Berlin.
- Business Development Coordinator, France, Klook, Amsterdam.
- Area Manager, Benelux, GetYourGuide, Amsterdam.
- Senior Business Development Manager, GetYourGuide, NYC.
- New Partners Manager, Urban Adventures, Location flexible but preferably North America or EU.
- Local Sales Manager – West Coast, USA. THE LEISURE PASS GROUP LIMITED Las Vegas, Nevada.