Tourpreneur – Tour Operator News Service
Tourpreneur, a podcast and online news service for the tours, activities and experience industry, seeks a creative writer to research and produce topical news stories and features for tour and activity business owners.
We are searching for a creative writer on a freelance basis to write engaging articles, blog posts, and features that a) flatten the learning curve for tour operators and/or b) keep tour operators informed of all the major industry news and developments.
- Pitch us your ideas for content. What do you think is interesting to tour operators right now?
- Actively write and edit a range of written content, from long-form to tour operator profiles to short articles.
- Conduct industry interviews with the major players in our sector and covering the questions and topics that matter to tour operators.
What are we looking for
- Two plus years of travel industry experience.
- Excellent written skills with proven journalism experience.
- Industry knowledge and contacts in the travel industry, or the ability to make some.
- Passionate about the tours and activity industry and belief in our goal of helping small to medium size tour operators stay informed and grow their businesses.
Does this sound like you? Send a cover letter and links to previously published work to [email protected]