Tourpreneur believes that despite a valiant effort from some media operators there are still way too many tour operator news and experiences industry stories that just go unwritten and unpublished.
So it is in that spirit that we have decided to hire a freelance writer to help us publish the stories that you want to read about and deserve to be written. We are looking for a freelance writer to create blog posts, articles, web content and more.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable track record of writing content for the web and a passion for creating content.
- Ability to research intriguing and interesting features that will resonate with our community. (A good way to understand what our community is talking about, consider joining our Facebook group.)
- An understanding of the Tourpreneur brand voice and tone – what makes us different.
- SEO knowledge and experience required.
- Passionate about the tours, activity, and experiences industry.
- To be able to write 2 features per month.
- 2+ years of experience with creating and/or editing content for the web.
- A degree in English, Communications, Creative Writing, Journalism or a related degree preferred, but equivalent experience will be seriously considered.
- Experience writing for B2B publications preferred.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
In the first instance send your resume to [email protected] – along with 2-3 ideas of features you would be interested in writing if you are selected to write for Tourpreneur. (Just ideas – no need to write an article for us – that will come later should you reach the shortlist.)
Email [email protected] for details.
Don’t miss the important news in the tours and activities industry! Each weekday I send out a curated quick to read email with all the major news in our industry. Sign up for your free Tourpreneur Daily Briefing.
Tourpreneur is the world’s only weekly independent podcast focused on activity and tour operators. Available on all good podcast apps. Subscribe here and never miss an episode of the show.