Hello and Welcome to Episode 76 of the Tourpreneur podcast.
I hope this episode finds you and your family and your loved ones in the best of health.
Today I’m kicking off a new series called What I Learned This Week.
I want to share what I learned from the many tour operator webinars, summits, blogs, COVID-19 marketing guides that are being hosted and published. I hope you will join me by sharing your learning on our Monday School over at our private Facebook Group.
In this short episode I talk more about:
- Tour Operator Webinar Fatigue.
- 90% of tourpreneurs on our recent poll said they felt overwhelmed with the amount of COVD-19 webinars for tour operators.
- My first Virtual Tour – I traveled to Pompeii with Walks.
- Booking platform payment models and why added booking fees may be a good thing.
Don’t miss the important news in the tours and activities industry! Each weekday I send out a curated quick to read email with all the major news in our industry. Sign up for your free Tourpreneur Daily Briefing.
Reach Out and Connect with Tourpreneur
More About Tourpreneur Host Shane Whaley
- Tourpreneur Listeners Facebook Group
- How to Evaluate Booking Systems for Tour Operators -Arival Workshop with Christian Watts and Todd Kersey
- Virtual Tours from Home: Pompeii, The City Frozen in Time