Tour Operator COVID-19 Check-In – Your Friend in Reykjavik (84)
In this quick call, we check in with Valur Heiðar Sævarsson , the tour operator behind Your Friend In Reykjavik (Reykjavik Walking Tours) we learn how he is coping with the COVID-19 lockdown and how he plans to come back stronger.
Also Valur reveals more about why he set up Facebook Brainstorm Group for Tour Operators and why you should consider getting involved.
Are there any Tour operators out there interested in a weekly (or bi-weekly) Brainstorm meeting with a couple of interested people.
Where you basically tell the group what you are going to work on the coming week and report on the success of last week.
Kind of like having accountability partners where you also get ideas & feedback from?
It’s easy to procrastinate during this strange period and what is better than talking to people who are in the same boat so to speak and really know what you are going through.
Hello, and welcome to episode 84 of Tourpreneur, the world’s only weekly independent podcast for tour operators.
On our Tour Operator COVID-10 sessions, we call a tour operator from around the world, and take their pulse on where they are in terms of their business, finding out how their tour business is dealing with the Coronavirus crisis,
- What are their action plans during quarantine,
- What’s the daily routine,
- What’s their message to other tourpreneurs around the world,
- What are they learning, to make sure their business comes out of this stronger than before?
Reach Out and Connect with Tourpreneur
More About Tourpreneur Host Shane Whaley
- Your Friend In Reykjavik – Reykjavik Walking Tours
- Tour and Travel Brainstorming and Accountability Group for Tour Operators
- 8 Questions for Iceland on Its Bold Plan to Reopen by June 15