Repurposing Content – How It Helps You Expand Your Audience and Reach (150)
Repurposing Your Content - Blogging for Tour Operators Part 3
In part 3 of our blogging for tour operators guide, marketing expert Dorene Wharton returns to discuss the benefits of repurposing your content into fresh, new pieces for different platforms.
We discuss what it means to repurpose content and the benefits of breathing new life into your existing content.
Dorene shares her tips on breaking up your content into multiple pieces for different mediums and how thinking about ways to repurpose your content while you’re creating it can help save time and inspire new ideas.
We discuss the pros and cons of releasing short videos versus long ones and how breaking your longer videos into bite-sized, shorter video clips can appeal to a broader audience.
We discuss the value of creating share-worthy content and tips for encouraging your audience to share your content with others.
Dorene also shares tips and strategies that tour operators can use to become more efficient with repurposing your content for multiple mediums and platforms and the tools and platforms you can use to repost your content and attract new audiences.
This week on Tourpreneur, the Tour Operator Podcast:
“When you’re working on that blog, or video, or audio, think about how you can break it up while you’re doing it.” ”
Today’s episode of Tourpreneur is kindly sponsored by FareHarbor
- Enterprise-level, user friendly backend software that works great on both desktop and mobile.
- Process credit cards with the industry’s lowest rates: 1.9% + 30¢ for any card type.
- 24/7 support from our team in Denver, Amsterdam or Sydney, plus one-on-one personal training.
- When you’re ready to go live, we’ll transfer your future bookings and update your website.
- Expand your reach with established distribution channels
- The highest-rated reservation system across all categories, with client stories to prove it.
- We’re the fastest-growing company in the activity and tourism industry, with over 13,000 clients worldwide.
More about today’s guest - Marketing Expert Dorene Wharton
Dorene Wharton is the Head Marketer and Strategist at Travel Life Media, a company helping accommodation, tour, and event businesses better market their brand through multimedia and video.
Dorene has more than 25 years of experience in brand strategy, marketing, and communication through website copy. She previously worked for DW Consulting as their Business Development and Marketing Strategist and Top Drawer Creative as their Advertising and Marketing Account Director. She has a Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing and Economics from Haskayne School of Business.
Dorene has appeared on several episodes of the Tourpreneur Podcast sharing her copywriting and marketing expertise with activity and tour operators.