News Flash – Arival 360 Orlando 2021 postponed
Arival 360 2021 postponed to January 2022 - The Tourpreneur Take
This morning I woke up to the sad, but not totally unexpected news that Arival 360 Orlando has been postponed.
In an email Team Arival explain that:
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 crisis in Florida we have made the decision to move Arival 360 to new dates and a new location.
Our top priority is to protect the health and safety of our attendees, sponsors, speakers and staff, and to produce an amazing event experience for you. We are finalizing our review of options and expect to announce the new dates and destination in the next 14 days. We plan to reschedule the event for January 2022.
We know this may mean some logistical changes for you. Please let us know if we can help. While it is disappointing that we have to postpone this opportunity for our industry to get back together, it will make sure we can deliver a better and safer experience for everyone.
What Does This Mean for our Arival 360 Registration?
- Right now, you don’t need to do anything. Your registration will automatically roll forward to the new dates and location
- You will have until November 1, 2021 or 60 days prior to the new event dates (whichever is later) to cancel and request a refund or extend your credit toward a future event through 2022 if you are unable to attend the event at the new dates and location
- We will notify you as soon as we confirm the new dates and location are confirmed
- Event pricing will remain the same for all registered attendees
- If you have a reservation at the Rosen Shingle Creek using the Arival discount code, it will be automatically cancelled by the hotel on Monday, August 16, 2021
Looking to plan, launch or grow your experiences business?
Here are 3 great reasons to join our Tourpreneur Facebook Community
- The group is run by tourpreneurs for tourpreneurs, the admins and mods are all tour operators and travel professionals. Our mission is simple, to flatten the learning curve to help your tour business grow and to help you delight your customers by sharing the successes (and failures) of other tour operators.
- Save money, time, and avoid pitfalls. Get real-life advice about launching, creating and growing your tour business from 2,800 tourpreneurs. No hucksters or ’empty suits’ selling courses in this group. We discuss everything from how to hire tour guides to how to attract more online reviews.
- Our group is moderated, with no spam, promos nor trolls. We pride ourselves on being a safe (and fun!) community for tourpreneurs.
Don’t wait. Join the Tourpreneur Facebook Group today!