Who are RocketRez and why should you consider working with them for your experience, attraction or tour business booking engine?
On this episode of the Tourpreneur, the weekly podcast for tour operators, we see the return of our popular Meet the Res Tech series and find out more about RocketRez.
We know that picking a booking platform for our tour business, experience or attraction can be a major headache so Meet the Res tech is designed to cut through the sales noise so you can find out more about a booking platform before asking for that demo. In this episode, we are joined by Kim Wark of Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours who shares more about why they picked RocketRex, what they like about working with RocketRez and what they would like to see RocketRez add to their offering.
Today’s episode of Tourpreneur is sponsored by RocketRez
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “You can actually run your entire business and manage it on one platform.” – Joe Robinson
- “I have not come across somebody in the technical industry that understood people so well.” – Kim Wark
- “What makes us different is we have a platform that is very customizable to you.” – Joe Robinson
This week on Tourpreneur the tour operator podcast:
- How RocketRez’s cloud-based point of sale software is an all-in-one solution for bookings, retail, and inventory.
- Why Kim chose the customizable RocketRez platform.
- The consultative and onboarding processes and how RocketRez helps you make cost-saving decisions.
- How Kim finds RocketRez’s customer support and the process of uploading rates, locations, times, and schedules.
- The RocketRez percentage-based pricing model and how the company supported clients through COVID.
- How Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours created COVID-safe experiences.
- The websites where you can view a showcase of RocketRez services.
- The one feature (in the works) that Kim wishes RocketRez would feature.
- How BB Riverboats uses RocketRez for its online shopping cart
Who is RocketRez’s Joe Robinson?
Joe Robinson is the Chief Growth Officer at RocketRez, a booking platform offering the first operating system for tours and attractions.
Joe is an entrepreneurial and driven leader with more than ten years of marketing and sales experience in the tourism and hospitality industry. He joined RocketRez in 2019, previously working at Big Bus Tours and Redeam, and was an Executive Committee Member for The Magnificent Mile Association and Alderman Brian Hopkins, 2nd Ward.
He has a Bachelor of Arts in International Business Management from Florida State University, College of Business.
Connect with Joe Robinson:
- RocketRez on LinkedIn
- RocketRez on Instagram
- RocketRez on Facebook
- RocketRez on Twitter
- Joe Robinson on LinkedIn
Who is Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours, Kim Wark?
Kim Wark is the Guest Services Manager at Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours, a white water adventure tourism company offering tours on the lower Niagara river, with offices in Ontario, Canada, and Lewiston, USA.
Kim joined Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours in 1998, starting as a weekend bartender making extra money to pay back her school loans. She progressed into a full-time position, adding IT to her job description.
Connect with Kim Wark/Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours:
- Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours
- Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours on Facebook
- Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours on Instagram
- Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours on Twitter
Tour Operator Resources Mentioned:
- Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours
- Fossil Rim Wildlife Center
- Xtreme Xperience
- Nightly Spirits
- Wendella Boat Tours
- Chicago Line Cruises
- BB Riverboats
This episode is sponsored by: RocketRez
Are you tired of using six different software applications to run your operation? RocketRez has everything a tour or attraction needs to build for high volume. Their cloud point-of-sale puts all your sales dreams into one easy-to-use platform by combining the ease of online booking with all those other tools you wish you had to run your operation.
From a built-in retail point-of-sales and CRM to sending digital contracts, RocketRez is your one-stop platform for scaling and growing your tour and attraction operation.
Learn more at www.RocketRez.com/Tourpreneur. Sign up for a demo in the next 30-days and RocketRez will waive all set-up fees!
Flattening the learning curve for tour operators since 2019.
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Tourpreneur. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe to the show and leave a review. Be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media to help us reach more tour operators
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn and join the Tourpreneur Facebook community! And for more great content and information about the tours and activity industry, visit our website and subscribe to our Daily Brief emails.
Don’t miss the important news in the tours and activities industry! Each weekday I send out a curated quick to read email with all the major news in our industry. Sign up for your free Tourpreneur Daily Briefing.
Reach Out and Connect with Tourpreneur the Tour Operator Podcast.
More About Tourpreneur Host Shane Whaley