Today I am joined on the phone by Jon Peahl. Jon is the Founder and President of Sansee and the company claim to have developed the first hygiene certification for tours and activities.
They say that unlike the ‘heavily regulated restaurant hotel and cruise ship sectors, governments don’t regulate and inspect tours or attractions in the same way, leaving this highly fragmented section of the industry without any uniform sanitation guidelines. So I was curious to find out more about Sansee’s hygiene Certification For Tours and Activities.
Todays episode of Tourpreneur is sponsored by
- How does Sansee go about evaluating a tour and activity?
- What goes into issuing the Sansee shield?
- How does the public know that the Sansee shield has any teeth?
- Jon discusses what tours and activities and attractions are doing right now to reassure nervous travelers.
Don’t miss the important news in the tours and activities industry! Each weekday I send out a curated quick to read email with all the major news in our industry. Sign up for your free Tourpreneur Daily Briefing.
Links and Resources Mentioned on Episode 80 of the Tourpreneur Podcast
- Sansee Systems
- Jon Peahl Linkedin
- How TheRideNYC deep clean their tour buses.
- Royal Carriages Safety Standards video
- Tours and Attractions Pursue New Hygiene Regimes to Coronavirus Recovery (Skift)
- Ready to Re-open? Four Essential Steps to Consider. (Arival)
Reach Out and Connect with Tourpreneur
More About Tourpreneur Host Shane Whaley