On this week’s installment of Tourpreneur’s What I Learned This Week, I talk about the latest tours, activities, and attractions research report released by Arival.
I also share what I learned on Redeam’s local coalition webinar. I discuss my effort learning Canva, why I am grateful to work in the tour and activities industry and a new health hack to help me lose weight and gain energy.
May’s Daily Brief and the Tourpreneur Podcast is kindly sponsored by Checkfront, the booking platform trusted by over 5000 tour and activity operators around the world. You can start your own free 21-day trial over at Checkfront.com.
What is What I Learned This Week?
I want to share what I learned from the many tour operator webinars, summits, blogs, COVID-19 marketing guides that are being hosted and published. I hope you will join me by sharing your learning on our Monday School over at our private Facebook Group.Shane Whaley, Tourpreneur Podcast Host
In this short episode I talk more about:
- Arival’s new research on the tours, activities and attractions industry.
- The Redeam Webinar on building local coalitions
- Bindlestiff Tours to pivot by offering self-drive vehicles on their bus tours of National Parks.
- Shane’s new health hack to help him lose weight and gain energy.
- What is coming up next week on the Tourpreneur Podcast. If you are considering creating a virtual tour, do not miss our next episode.
- A big thank you to all our listeners, the show as listened to a record 9,186 times in April.
Don’t miss the important news in the tours and activities industry! Each weekday I send out a curated quick to read email with all the major news in our industry. Sign up for your free Tourpreneur Daily Briefing.
Reach Out and Connect with Tourpreneur
More About Tourpreneur Host Shane Whaley
- Tourpreneur Listeners Facebook Group
- Shane’s review of the Experience Revolution research from Arival
- Arival’s Experience Revolution Research
- Rabbies Tours
- TRK Creative
- Robert Graf
- Bindlestiff Tours
- Udemy Course on Canva
- Peter Syme
- John LaVerne
- How can we keep our tour guides engaged – Nikki Padilla Rivera episode on the Tourpreneur Podcast
- Jennifer Burke – 9068 Creative Digital Agency for Tour Operators.